Welcome to the Unicorn Meta Zoo, a podcast by members of the Stack Exchange community team. If you want to avoid spoilers, jump straight to the audio.
We are talking about the attributes of a healthy community.
- Our Gardening & Landscaping, Puzzling and Judaism sites.
- Either “neesh” or “nitch” work for pronouncing niche.
- “Big Dreams, Small Spaces” is on my list of shows to watch . . . eventually. I believe Abby refers to season 2, episode 2 “Hitchin/Worthing”.
- We exercise our communal sense of humor at least once a year.
- My proof God programs in Perl.
This episode makes me think we need a real audio editor to get rid of plosives. It’s not an easy signal processing problem.
What do you think?
Take a listen and respond in the answers below.
Please direct comments to the original post.