Welcome to the Unicorn Meta Zoo, a podcast by members of the Stack Exchange Community Management Team. If you want to avoid spoilers, jump straight to the audio.
Back in May, I interviewed Nicolas Chabanovsky while we both were in NYC for a meetup. Nicolas has been instrumental in helping out international Stack Overflow sites to be among the most active on the network.
- Stack Overflow на русском
- Stack Overflow en español
- Stack Overflow em Português
- Русский язык
Jon Ericson interviewed several community managers at our most recent meet-up. There were three questions:
- What, if anything, gets you excited about your job?
- How did your life experience before Stack Exchange prepare you for this role?
- What is your favorite site?
We're running these interviews for the summer (or winter, if you are in the southern hemisphere) and we'll be back to the regular format next episode.
What do you think?
Take a listen and respond in the answers below.
Please direct comments to the original post.